Monday 23 July 2012

Don't Lose That Lovin' Feelin

Hello there to anybody who reads this!  I intended to do a last post all about how absolutely gobsmacked I was with The Dark Knight Rises but my wedding yesterday kind of became a slightly bigger priority! Though luckily I did get to see the film on Saturday!

As a result, I have absolutely no time to write this before going on honeymoon to Costa Rica!  All I can say is I will be staying away from the internet for the next couple of weeks so don't forget about me and sorry for going all quiet on you!  I will return a couple of weeks!

And by the way, if you haven't seen TDKR yet, I'd say you're in for an absolute treat!  Peace out homies!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Pete! Enjoy your honeymoon and see you when you get back :-)

    Sounds like you enjoyed TDKR too, which has made me very happy!

    ReplyDelete

Join me in conversation! Please leave a comment on your own pondering.