Thursday 28 June 2012

Inbetweeners Remake: Big Mistake?

Fans of British comedy, do you despair at the news of the US remaking The Inbetweeners?

Check out these new photos of the cast.  Looks like Will the briefcase wanker just got a whole lot more tall, dark and handsome.  Jay's gotten podgy but at least still has a goofy grin.  And Neil has turned into a hairy hippy.  Well at least they still have that crazy yellow car?


Will this be as good as the US version of The Office?  Or is this a disaster waiting to happen?

2 comments:

  1. While I'm not a fan of the Inbetweeners, I can't say I'm not surprised they've done this for the US version. Is this heading to cable?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea. I'm sure we'll get it eventually. Will be interesting to see the new takes on the characters but judging from the pics, I suspect they aren't straying too far in terms of story!

      Delete

Join me in conversation! Please leave a comment on your own pondering.